What is a bucket list? It is a list of the things you want to do and the places you want to go in order to live life to the fullest. The list usually contains activities such as sky diving or places to visit. As a travel blogger, I have started keeping track of all of the places I have been dreaming about and have recently started a “Bucket List” on Pinterest.
Here are a few tips to help you plan your bucket list:
1. Start with some realistic dream goals. Be realistic about what you can afford and what you might be able to afford in the future.
2. Include a few must have adventures that you know you HAVE to do before you “kick the bucket”, so to speak.
3. Learn what is important to you and what would make you feel like you’ve fulfilled your dreams.
4. Be Positive. You may not have the resources now to fulfill some of your wishes, but if you budget and plan carefully, it can be a reality in the future.
5. Start Pinning! Pinterest is a fun way of planning out your bucket list. Remember to stick with a few basic plans for the future, but don’t be afraid to pin as many pictures that interest you.